- Raw Material Seeds
- Odour: Pungent and Thyme odor
- Purity 100%
- Product Type Pure Essential Oils
- Ingredients Herbal Extract
- Age Group All Age Group
- Shelf Life 2 Years
- Supply Ability : 100 Kilograms Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 700.00 - 1600.00 INR/Kilograms
- 25 Kilograms
- All Age Group
- Pungent and Thyme odor
- 2 Years
- Pure Essential Oils
- Herbal Extract
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Kilograms Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
Ajwain Essential Oil is traced from the herbaceous plant i.e. Trachyspermum ammi, also illustrious as Caram copticum that lies in the Apiaceae family. It is developed from Egypt and outspread throughout South West Asia such as in Pakistan, Iran, India, Iraq and Afghanistan. This winter crop develops up to 2 feet and cropped in month of April. Ajowain is a yearly shrub with small, vertical with soft hairs whose fruits are greyish in coloring with an oval contour. Ajwain Oil is utilized in the formulation of medicines.
Extraction of Ajwain Oil :-
Ajwain Essential Oil is acquired from crushed- preserved seeds of Trachyspermum ammi woody plant.
It is combined of γ-terpinene, p-cymene, thymol, carvacrol, β-pinene and dipentene.
Attributes of Ajwan Essential Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Trachyspermum Copticum
- Family : Apiaceae
- CAS NO : 8007-46-3
- Color : Pale yellow brownish in color
- Taste : Pungent and Bitter
- Odor : Characteristic herb odor
- Flash Point : 224°F
- Specific Gravity : 0.910 to 0.930
- Refractive Index : 1.480 to 1.510
- Blends with : Sage, Parsley, Thyme etc.
Uses of Ajwain Oil :-
- It is utilized as an ingredient in dentifrice as well as mouthwashes as it prevents bad breath. The thymol complacent is an effectual mouthwash.
- It is used in ear-drops in the occurrence of earaches.
- It is utilized for in massage body oil, aromatherapy and giving comfort from muscle cramps, spasm and arthritis.
- It is utilized for the treatment of diarrhea and cholera.
- It is helpful in breathing issues as it unbends air passage and permits more oxygen into lungs, helps in the treatment of cartilaginous tube pneumonia and some other respiratory ailments.
- Used for healing aching throat.
- It provides comfort in sinus congestion, stuffy nose, cold and coughs.
- It assists in kidney stone as it resolves stone and medicates urinary contagions to alleviate pain and some other irritations of kidney.
- It is utilized to relieve arthritic pain and inflammatory condition.
- Ajwain Essential Oil is utilized in wound cleansing and treating skin infections as it is enriched with antiseptic property.
- It has anti-fungal component i.e. β-pinene and thymol, which assists to get rid of yeasts, molds and some other fungi.
- It is utilized for the treatment of migraine, pulmonary emphysema and rheumatic pain.
Prevention and Safety :-
Do not use this oil during pregnancy and also avoid this oil if you are on diet.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums