As a noted manufacturer, exporter and supplier, we are instrumental in offering Ambrette Seed Oil. The offered oil is obtained from ambrette seeds by our adroit professionals with the aid of innovative methodology at our modern processing unit. This oil is extensively used for treating low blood pressure, aches, stiffness, etc. Apart from this, we offer Ambrette Seed Essential Oil in various packaging options at market friendly prices.
Ambrette Seed Oil, offered by our company is carefully extracted by Carbon die oxide or solvent extraction. Extracts of CO2 can be utilized at lower level than the conventional distilled essential oil.
The major constituents of the oil are Acetone, Dodecanyl Acetate, Decyl Acetate, Geranyl, Catatole B-Asarone, Transfernesyl Acetate, Daucol, Cis 5 Tetradecan 14 Olide Musk Ambrette, etc.
Specifications General / Attributes of Ambrette Seed Oil:-
- Synonym : Hibiscus Abelmoschus seed oil
- CAS NO : 8015-62-1/ 8022-32-0
- FEMA NO : 2051
- Appearance : Pale yellow clear liquid
- Aroma : Warm, sweet aroma having flowery overtones
- Specific Gravity : 0.89800 to 0.92000
- Refractive Index : 1.46800 to 1.48500
- Boiling Point : 298Â°C
- It is first originated from Indian subcontinent.
Uses & Application Areas of Ambrette Seed Essential Oil:-
- Ambrette oil is mostly used Essential Oil in the domain of natural perfumery as well as fragrance
- It is also widely demanded in the domain of medicine for treating poor blood circulation, aches, stiffness, low blood pressure, depression, anxiety, dryness of throat, etc.
- Roots and leaves are widely used in venereal and gonorrhea disease
- Ambrette Seed Oil is also highly helpful in easing the digestion and improving poor appetite
- This oil is also utilized as revitalize, adding flavor to the Arabs or coffee. Wonderful sweet musky aroma of the essential oil is the ideal choice in varied aromatherapy preparation.
- It is also suggested to add a few drops of the oil in hot bath tub to enjoy the miraculous healing benefits of this oil.
Features of Ambrette Seed Essential Oil:-
- Rich in nutrients
- Longer shelf life
- High medicinal value
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums