Argan comes from single referred to species Argania Spinosa, which is a blooming plant with 10 meters of height. It's tree is thorny while flowers and leavers are small and the fruits takes almost 12 months to age that have thick astringent peel encompassing a sweet odorous layer of Pericarp. It also encompasses hard nut comprising little oil rich seeds that depicts 25% weight of new fruit. Our Argan Oil is made by expulsion of delicate pulp and opening of Hard nut betwixt the stones then seeds are evacuated and simmered as a result of which oil possesses a nutty taste. The oil is additionally recognized as Liquid Gold.
Fruit of Argan is dried outside then mash is expelled, and after that opens the argan nut to get argan components. For Culinary purpose, our Argan oil delicately cook the parts and cool, pound and compress them prompting unrefined oil. For Cosmetic purpose, the main contrast is that components are not cooked. It comprises for the most part of catchol, tyrosol, vanillic acid, oleuropein, Caffeic acid and so on. It consolidates effortlessly with carrier oils, for example, Pomegranate seed oil.
Extraction Method :-
Both roasted and unroasted kernels of argan fruit are used for obtaining the oil. Kernels are ground and pressed for obtaining oil.
- Botanical Name : Argania spinosa
- Comon Name : Argan tree oil, Argan, Arganier, Argania, Arganbaum,Argania, Ardjane.
- INCI Name : Argania Spinosa Kernel oil
- CAS NO : 223747-87-3
- Color : Clear to pale yellow
- Odour : slightly nutty; almost odorless
Different Uses :-
- It has numerous culinary applications like utilized in salads, dipping bread etc.
- Utilized to cure skin problems and for oiling of hair as well as skin.
- It is normally deployed as a moisturizer for skin with its great content such as fatty acid and vitamin E.
- Best used to provide skin an organic boost and to make hair softer, shinier, silkier.
- It minimizes wrinkles and has antioxidant qualities that helps in fast healing of distorted skin cells.
- Helps in reducing inflammation and acne.
- Helps in soothing skin and curing skin diseases such as eczema.
- Maintains protection from sagging and stretch marks as well as keeps skin hydrated.
- It possesses softening qualities that assists in demulcent of brittle nails, cracked skin and dry hands.
- Makes nails healthy & strong as well as lips plump, supple and soft.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums