Our respected clients can avail from us premium quality Calamus Oil (Calamus Essential Oil, Pure Calamus Essential Oil) that is obtained from an aquatic plant under the supervision of our adept professionals with the aid of latest methodology. The provided oil is widely used to treat vertigo, dysentery and nervous problems. Also, it is examined on several set parameters to ensure optimum purity. In addition to this, we offer this Calamus Oil at rock-bottom prices to our respected patrons within the committed time frame.
Our Calamus Essential Oil is extracted from a red aquatic plant which has sword like leaves & small greenish-yellow flowers. Calamus oil is extracted from fresh roots or unpeeled dried root by the steam distillation process. The extract is helpful as herbal medicine for treatment of nervous complaints, vertigo, headaches & dysentery. All parts of the plant emanate an aromatic fragrance.
Components of Pure Calamus Essential Oil:-
Various components includes :-
Specifications General / Attributes of Calamus Oil:-
- Common Name : Calamus essential oil, Sweet flag
- Botanical Name : Acorus calamus L
- Family : Araceae
- CAS No : 8015-79-0
- FEMA N0 : 2227
- Appearance : Yellow clear liquid
- Odor : Fresh sweet citrus herbal
- Optical Rotation : 9.00 to 31.00
- Specific Gravity : 0.940 to 0.980 @ 25ºc
- Refractive Index : 1.5500 to 1.5525 @ 25ºc
- Acid Value : 4.00 max.
- Shelf Life : 4-5 years
- Blends With : Labdanum, Cinnamon, Cananga, Patchouli, Oregano, Olibanum, Cedar wood etc.
Uses of Calamus Essential Oil:-
- In the field of aromatherapy, Calamus oil is used for boosting positivity in body and mind
- It improves memory power, alertness, increases focus, concentration and dispels anxiety, stress and tension
- It is a known ingredient of anointing oil
- It improves the flow of blood to the brain
- It curbs gastrointestinal inflammation
- It is known for wound healing properties
- It provides relief from arthritis and joint pain
- Because of its insect deterrent properties, it can be used as an insecticide
- It helps in maintaining a healthy nervous system
- It is used to cure sleep disorders and insomnia
- It has fever reducing properties
- It regulates stomach acidity
- Its aromatic nature makes it a known ingredient in the perfume industry
- It can fight various bodily infections
- β-Asarone and α Asarone of the oil helps in reducing oxidative stress
For external use only and dilute before use. May cause skin irritation, so a skin test is recommended before use.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums