Capsicum Oleoresin Oil
Product Code : 92
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- CAS No
- The Fruit Of The Capsicum Plant Is Used To Make Medicine.
- Red To Brown Colour Liquid, Other
- Strong Smell
We offer Capsicum Oleoresin Oil in which capsaicin is the active ingredient. The chili peppers included in this makes it hotter. Utilized in lotions and medicated creams so as to relieve joint or muscle pain, it is used on the body to cause a sensation of heat, which actuates certain nerve cells. The extraction of oleoresin capsicum from peppers needs capsicum to be coarsely ground, from which it then pulls out by utilizing an organic solvent. Capsicum Oleoresin Essential Oil is highly beneficial on account of its medicinal properties.
Extraction Method :
The solvent extraction method is employed on of dried fruits of Capsicum annum that is classified under the family Solanaceae.
Key Points :
- Less volatile, bound in heavier and lipophilic.
- Incorporated with water-soluble gums.
- Kindred to perfumery concretes acquired particularly from flowers.
- Acquired via evaporation of the solvents.
Uses & Applications Capsicum Oleoresin Oil :
- It is demanded for use as a blood purifier.
- Digestion problems of various types can be cured using this oil.
- It helps in removing gases from intestines.
- It reduces stomach cramps and controls loose motion.
- It regulates the blood cholesterol level.
- It controls various heart diseases.
- It inhibits excessive blood clotting.
- It lowers body temperate and helps get rid of high fever.
- It can cure mild to severe toothache.
- It can cure malaria, sinus infections, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, migraine and headache.
Packaging Details :
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Liter Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 7 to 9 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 25 Kg HDPE Drum
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- Uttarakhand, Maharashtra, Jammu and Kashmir, Gujarat