The offered Cassia Oil is extracted from the tree of cassia by our dexterous professionals with the aid of advanced tools and techniques. Widely known for its rich taste and fragrance, the provided oil is used for adding flavour in food and beverages. This Essential Oil finds its application in homes, hotels and food processing industry. Also, the Oil is available in various packaging options for our clients.
Established as a prime manufacturer, exporter and supplier, we are offering Cassia Oil, Cassia Essential Oil, Cassia Oil for Hair Growth. By our dedicated team of professionals, this oil is processed with the use of fresh cassia plant and progressive methodology under the most suitable condition. As an antiseptic, the offered oil is widely used for getting relief from nausea, diarrhoea, flatulence etc. In addition to this, our clients can avail this Cassia Oil, Cassia Essential Oil, Cassia Oil for Hair Growth in several hygienic packaging options at the most competitive prices.
This cassia essential oil is extracted from leaves and stem by distillation process. It is extracted from Cinnamomum cassia which is also called as C Laurus cassia and aromaticum. This oil is known as false cinnamon and cassia ligne.
Uses of Cassia Oil:-
- Cassia Essential Oil is used as a great remedy for digestion problems and skin problems. The oil works by balancing thoughts, promoting mental well-being and eliminating feelings of fatigue
- Its healing features includes anti-spasmodic, paregoric, decongestant, carminative, insecticide, anti-neuralgic, antiseptic, and tonic properties. It also aids in getting relief from all types of problems like psoriasis, acne, etc.
- It also helps in curing symptoms of cold, cough etc. Moreover, it is also very helpful for sinusitis, asthma, and sore throats
- Joint pain, bone problems, etc., can also be battled using this oil. Besides, it also effectively treats bronchitis, cholera, breathing problems, epilepsy, cough and cold, pneumonia, tooth discomfort, abdominal viruses, bladder issues, intestinal complaints, etc.
- It comprises of wintergreen and eucalyptus oil, which is used as a tonic and a pesticide. This aromatic oil is also used in fragrances, cleansers, soaps, and different beauty products
- Our oil is also used as a flavor enhancer, thus used in different types of meals. Make sure not to use it in extreme amounts because it can cause irritation on the skin.
Specifications General / Properties Of Cassia Oil for Hair Growth:-
Cassia Essential Oil is known for its superior wound healing attribute and it smells just like eucalyptus, some times also smelling like white tea tree. Major ingredients it contains are p-cymene, terpinolene, pinene, myrcene, terpinen-4 ol, a terpene, linaloal, b-pinene, y terpinene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, terpineole and many more. Avoid contact with your eye. This oil is a non-sensitizing and non-toxic product.
Other Uses of Cassia Essential Oil:-
Cassia Oil has mainly been used in China from thousands of years due to its great medicinal value. Our oil is widely used to treat nausea, diarrhoea, etc. It has different therapeutic properties like anti-diarrhea, carminative, anti-emetic, antiseptic, anti bacteria and anti fungal. Our offered oil can also be used for treating fevers, arthritis, influenza, rheumatism, etc. We provide best in class Cassia oil which can directly be used as per the instructions provided on the package. Moreover, it should not be used in massage therapy. The bark of our oil is actually used to flavour food and beverages, just like original Cinnamon, and has a hot pungent smell.
This oil consists of benzaldehyde, cinnamic aldehyde, linalool, cinnamyl acetate, and chavicol.
Features of Cassia Oil:-
- Longer shelf life
- Skin friendly
- Optimum solubility
- Warm pungent smell
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums