Certified Aloe Butter
Product Code : AOS170
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- Butter, Other
- Processing Type
- Half Sterilized
- 5,10,25 Kilograms (kg)
- Age Group
, Children, Baby, Adults
The Aloe barbadensis leaves are the excellent sources of aloe butter which is basically a form of refined aloe. The derived aloe is blended with coconut oil to formulate aloe butter of white color. The presence of aloe butter can be noticed in various skin care and beauty products that include body moisturizing creams, lotions and body butters.
Extraction Method :-
Aloe butter is obtained from the leaves of Aloe barbadensis and the extracted substance is later blended with fatty acid based coconut oil derived from cocus nucifera tree for refining purpose.
The presence of nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, choline, calcium, magnesium, zinc, folic acid and B-12 can be noticed in aloe butter.
- INCI Name : Cocos Nucifera Oil / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract
- Shelf life : 1 to 2 years
- Appearance : White color solid at rom temperature
- Nature : Non sticky as well as uniform texture
- This highly viscous butter starts to melt quickly when applied on skin.
- Used in skin care applications in lotions, creams, soaps, balms.
- Effective for healing dry skin, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, sunburn.
- Great treatment for itching, swelling, pain, etc., due to its natural soothing properties.
- It is also demanded for use as a hydrating hair conditioner.
- Another of its known use is as a carrier for other components.
Suggested Use Levels :-
- Balms : 5 to 100%
- Bar Soaps : 3 to 6%
- Lotions & Creams : 3 to 5%
- Conditioners : 2 to 5%
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Kg Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 7 to 9 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 25 Kg HDPE Drum
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- Uttarakhand, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat