Price And Quantity
- 4000 INR
- 25 Liter
- Organic Product
- Cold Storage
- Men, Women
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter Kg Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
With huge industry expertise, we are engaged in offering Cis-3-Hexenyl Acetate. The offered chemical is processed with the aid of modern methodology using outstanding quality chemical compounds under the proper supervision of our dedicated team of professionals. Available in several packaging options, we provide this Cis-3-Hexenyl Acetate to our customers at the most negotiable prices.
We have been serving the demands of the clients with superior quality as well as purest variety of Cis-3-Hexenyl Acetate Natural. Our expert quality checker meticulously tests the quality of the product to offer flawless as well as purest variety of this compound.
We can also offer Cis-3-Hexenyl Acetate 98%.
Specifications of Cis-3-Hexenyl Acetate :-
- Also Known as : Verdural, FEMA 317, Hex-3-enylacetate, C3 HexenylAcetate
- Chemical Name : Cis-3-Hexenyl Acetate
- CAS No : 1708-82-3
- Appearance : Colorless Clear Liquid
- Shelf Life : 18 month(s)
- Odor : Fresh green sweet fruity banana apple grassy
- IUPAC Name : [(Z)-hex-3-enyl] acetate
Physical & Chemical Properties :-
- Molecular Formula : C8H14O2
- Molecular Weight : 142.20 g/mol
- Vapour Density : 4.8
- Acid Value : 1.00 max KOH/g
- Boiling Point : 75 to 76°C @ 23.00 mm Hg
- Refractive Index : 1.42300 to 1.42800 @ 20°C
- Specific Gravity : 0.89700 to 0.90500 @ 20.00 °C.
- Flash Point : 135.00° F TCC ( 57.00 °C.)
- Logp : 2.415
- FEMA No : 3171
- CBNumber : CB8727291
- This chemical finds its wide usages in cosmetics, food processing, beverage, perfumes, etc.
- Cis-3-Hexenyl Acetate is aslo used as a flavouring component.
Features of Cis-3-Hexenyl Acetate Natural :-
- Aromatically aroma
- Longer shelf life
- Non toxic smell
- Safe to use
Store in cool, dry place in tightly sealed container, protected from heat and light.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums