Price And Quantity
- 1250 INR
- 25 Liter
- Dry Place
- 1-2 Years
- Herbal Extract
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Liter Liter Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
With the support of our personnel, we are engaged in offering Pure Citronella Oil, Citronella Essential Oil to our esteemed clients. This oil is used in the field of cosmetics, confectionery, pharmaceutical, etc., for adding fragrance. The offered oil is processed at our well-facilitated processing unit under the stern supervision of our professionals utilizing fresh and dried leaves. In addition, we are offering this Citronella Essential Oil in several packaging options at market leading prices.
Constituents / Extraction:-
Chemical components of citronella oil are Limonene, Borneal, Citronellal, Geraniol, Geranyl Acetate, Citral, citronellol etc. We accurately analyze formulated essential oils and all oils that we source from farmers and distillers.
Specifications General / Properties of Pure Citronella Oil :-
- Citronella Essential Oil is a thin oil as viscosity of this oil is watery.
- The color of the oil is pale yellow to dark brown.
- Citronella oil has a lemony and grassy smell.
Uses of Citronella Essential Oil :-
- This Citronella Essential Oil is most extensively used in industrial sectors like pharmaceutical, cosmetics, flavour and fragrances, food and confectionery and many more.
- It helps in treating appetite loss. As it is a de-wormer, it helps in killing the worms in stomach thereby increasing appetite.
- It flushes out harmful toxic materials form human body as it is a quality diaphoretic which increases sweating. This helps our body flush out unwanted salts, minerals, fat, uric acid etc.
- It is also a natural diuretic which helps in cleaning our renal system. Thus, this oil helps in body fluid retention, maintain fluid balance in our body, thus helping in curing stomach ache of any type.
- It is a very common pain reliever for muscle cramps and joint pains. Direct application on the effected part helps in eliminating pain.
- It is also known for its anti-inflammatory, strong antiseptic, anti-microbial and anti-fungal, antidepressant properties.
Uses for Skin :-
- Its antibacterial properties helps in curing skin infections. Due to its detoxifying properties it helps in getting healthy and glowing skin.
- Due to being a diaphoretic it helps in providing fare complexion and also improves the skin tone.
- Citronella oil is a very effective insect repellent.
- Citronella Essential Oil as a hair conditioning oil if applied on the scalp makes hair strong, soft and smooth.
- Citronella Essential Oil is very efficient in controlling unwanted body odor.
Features of Citronella Oil :-
- Soothing fragrance
- Longer shelf life
- Rich aroma
- Accurate moisture content.