Price And Quantity
- 25 Liter
- 6500 INR
- Old Age, Adults
- Store in Cool
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter Liter Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
After understanding the needs of our valuable customers, we offer Clary Sage Essential Oil to our honorable patrons. The offered oil is widely used for treating asthma, cramp, spasm, depression and respiratory problem. By our deft professional, this oil is processed at our ultra-modern processing unit using optimal grade flowers with the aid of innovative methodology. Additionally, the offered Clary Sage Oil is available in variety of packaging options at the best market rates.
Extraction Process :-
This oil is obtained from flower part by steam distillation process.
Chemical Composition :-
linalool, caryophyllene, geraniol, sclareol, linalyl acetate, a-terpineol, neryl acetate, germacrene d.
- Botanical Name : Salvia sclarea
- Other Name : Clary wort, Muscatel sage, see bright, clear eye, eye bright.
- Family : Labiatae
- CAS NO : 8016-63-5
- EC NO : 283-911-8
- FEMA NO : 2321
- Aroma : Woody, herbal and Coniferous
- Color : Clear to pale yellow
- Viscosity : Watery
- Specific Gravity : 0.88900 to 0.92300
- Refractive Index : 1.45800 to 1.47300
Uses of Clary Sage Oil :-
- Used to add fragrance in soaps, creams, detergent, lotions, perfumes etc.
- Can be added to your bath water for relaxing the body and mind.
- This oil cures eye related problems, and calms the nervous system.
- Used as an aromatherapy oil.
- Used for hair treatment, and as a skin health promoter and blood pressure regulator.
- Supports hormonal balance.
- Used for menstrual discomfort.
- Used for treating depression.
- Effective against spasms, sore throats, body aches, etc.
- Also used as a powerful dietary supplement.
- Used in the preparation of mucilage.
Features of Clary Sage Essential Oil :-
- Calming aroma
- Longer shelf life
- Free from non toxic element
Packaging Details :-
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums