Cacao tree that produces cacao beans is mainly cultivated in the tropical climate of Mexico and Africa. Theobroma Cacao is the scientific name of Cacao tree. The beans of cocoa are the sources of cocoa butter which is one of the basic elements of numerous body care items.
Extraction Method :-
The beans of cocoa are basically edible fruits that go through extraction process to produce cocoa butter. The derived butter is purified and is sterilized to prepare white butter sans of any unpleasant smell.
Contains low amount of linoleic acid, glycerides obtained from stearic, oleic and palmitic fatty acid.
The ultra refined form of cocoa butter is notable for its off white color and dense form. Its hardness remains unaffected under normal temperature. Reckoned for its outstanding skin softening properties, cocoa butter is free from any smell.
- The application of cocoa butter on skin is an excellent remedy for dry skin condition.
- The unique moisturizing properties of this butter maintain firmness of skin.
- It is utilized as the basic ingredient of ointment.
- The butter obtained from cocoa beans is effective in making skin smooth and it alleviates dry skin.
- Cocoa butter is a wonderful alternative to lanolin for its high melting point.
- The unique moisturizing properties of cocoa butter keep fine lines at bay.
- It is an effective solution for dry lips.
- It acts as a suitable hair nourishing medium that accelerates growth of hair and prevents thinning of hair.
Safety and Precaution :-
Too much ingestion of cocoa butter may lead to additional weight gain.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums