Price And Quantity
- 1650 INR
- 25 Liter
- Strong Smell
- Strong Oregano
- Dark Yellow
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Liter Liter Per Week
- 7 to 9 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 25 Kg HDPE Drum
- All India
Leveraging on our vast industry experience, we are manufacturing, exporting and supplying to our clients an excellent quality Cumin Oil. This oil is processed under the stern guidance of our experienced professionals using premium quality cumin extracts with the help of sophisticated machine. The offered oil is ideal for various digestive problems as well as provides relief in muscular pain. Further, the provided oil is tested on various parameters for its quality assurance. Available in various packaging options, the offered Cumin Oil can be availed from us at market-leading prices.
Extraction Method :-
This oil is collected from seed part by steam distillation process.
B-pinene, Gamma-terpinene, Cuminaldehyde, Para-cymene.
- Botanical Name : Cuminum cyminum
- Family : Apiaceae
- Common Name : Cumin
- CAS NO : 8014-13-9
- FEMA NO : 2343
- EINECS : 283-881-6
- Appearance : Pale yellow to brown yelow clear liquid
- Aroma : Warm, nutty, spicy
- Specific Gravity : 0.9200 to 0.9300
- Refractive Index : 1.468 to 1.4800
- Optical Rotation : +3 to +8
- Blends with : Caraway, Angelica, Coriander, and Camomile essential oils.
- When used as a warming oil, it gives relief from muscular pains, joint pains, osteoarthritis, etc.
- It is good for the gut health and helps get rid of colic, dyspepsia, indigestion, gas, flatulence, etc.
- It stimulates the nervous system and is considered a proven remedy for headaches, migraines, stress and nervous exhaustion.
Health Benefits Of Cumin Oil :-
- Hygienically processed
- Precise composition
- High effective
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums