Dill is a herbaceous and aromatic plant which belongs to the family Apiaceae. It has been utilized in traditional herbal medicines for centuries. As a traditional medicine, dill seeds have been effective in relieving digestive problems. Also, it increases milk in nursing mothers and helps to prevent colic in infants. We manufacture high quality Dill Seed Oil at reasonable price.
Extraction Method :
Dill Seed Essential Oil is derived from cold pressing of dried seeds or steam distillation of dried stems of dill herb.
Chemical Composition :
Dill Seed Oil Chemical Composition are D-Carvone, limonene, dill apiole, dill ether, trans dihydrocarvone, linalool, tranc Iso crocin alpha-phellandrene, cis dihydrocarvone, limonene and p-cymene.
Attributes Of Dill Seed Essential Oil :
- Botanical Name : Anethum Gravelens
- CAS No : 8006-75-5
- MDL : MFCD00240704
- FEMA :2383
- CBNumber : CB6107505
- Appearance : Clear pale yellow liquid
- Aroma : grass like odor
- Density : 0.925 â 0.980
- Refractive index : 1.486 â 1.495
- Optical rotation : + 84Â° - + 95Â°
- Boiling Point : 187Â°C
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Assay by GC : 30% - 63% carvone
Uses of Dill Seed Essential Oil :
- It relaxes muscles, nerves and respiratory system.
- Dill Seed Oil for Skin has antispasmodic activity.
- It cures the infection in kidney, colon, genital & urinary tract.
- It cures constipation and piles symptoms.
- Dill Seed Oil for Skin has carminative action, and it takes out the intestinal gases.
- Dill Seed Oil improves the quality and quantity of breast milk.
- It possesses wound healing activity.
- This oil is used for healing stomach ulcer.
- It is used for healing stomach ulcer.
- It has sedative action.
- Dill oil relives in hypertension & depression.
- It is used for blood pressure lowering.
Safety & Precaution :
If Dill Seed Essential Oil comes in contact with eyes or skin, then wash with fresh water. If serious state then calls your physician immediately.
Packaging Details :
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums