Since our inception in the year 2009, we have been instrumental in providing Elemi Essential Oil. By our deft professionals, the offered oil is processed under the most suitable conditions by utilizing premium quality natural herbs with the aid of sophisticated methodology. This oil is widely used in the market for healing burns, wounds, eczema, etc. In addition to this, we are offering this Elemi Oil at competitive prices to our clients.
Our offered oil is extracted from the gum by steam distillation. A resinoid and resin are also produced in small quantities.
Its main chemical components is elemicine, elemol, elemi oil are terpineol, phellandrene, dipentene, and limonene.
Properties of Elemi Essential Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Canarium Ovatum
- Family : Burseraceae
- CAS No : 8023-89-0
- FEMA No : 2408
- Yield : 4-6%
- Aroma : Fresh ,Balsamic, spicy with hints of citrus.
- Specific Gravity : 0.87000 to 0.91400@ 25.00 °C
- Reafractive Index : 1.47900 to 1.48900@ 20.00 °C
- Blends With : Lavender, Frankincense, Rosemary, Myrrh, Sage.
- Its country origin is Philipines
Benifits & Uses of Elemi Oil :-
- Elemi essential oil can be an effective replacement of myrrh oil or frankincense oil
- It has skin nourishing properties.
- It can reduce mucous.
- It can treat dry cough problems, and other respiratory complaints and disorders.
- It cures cuts and wounds.
- In vapor therapy, especially for treating nervous and respiratory conditions.
- It is applied in blended massage oil, or can be diluted in the bath.
Elemi Essential Oil, Elemi Essential Oil for skin can cause irritation to a sensitive skin.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums