Eucalyptus Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Oil for Skin is a colorless to pale yellow oil with an aromatic and camphoraceous odor.
The oil is obtained through steam / hydro distillation from leaves of chosen Eucalyptus tree species. In India, it is extracted from the genus Eucalyptus globules.
Properties of Eucalyptus Oil for Skin:-
Eucalyptus Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Oil for Skin is a volatile and watery liquid. It possesses a sharp camphorous aroma - sweet, fruity, very distinctive and fresh aroma. It is water-while to pale yellow in color, and turns darker with time. The oil is constituted of Alpha-pinene, Alpha-phellandrene, Beta-pinene, Limonene, Cineole and terpinen-4-ol etc.
- Synonym : Nilgiri oil, Nilgiri Tel
- Botanical name : Eucalyptus Globules.
- Appearance : Liquid
- Shelf life : 2 years in room temperature
Physical & Chemical Properties:-
- Description : Colorless to pale yellow, clear liquid, camphoraceous smell
- Optical Rotation : 0deg. to +10deg.
- Relative Density : 0.897 to 0.924
- Refractive Index : 1.457 to 1.469
Uses of Eucalyptus Essential Oil:-
- Massage with few drops of this oil improves circulation of blood. It helps in reducing headaches and relaxation as it increases the blood circulation of brain. It is a vasodilator also, and inhaling it assists in getting relief from asthma.
- Eucalyptus Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Oil for Skin helps to treat respiratory disorders like cough, cold and asthma. Use of the oil can also help out in diabetes.
- It is antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and therefore the best available natural disinfectant. Massaging of the oil helps cure diarrhea, inflammation and dysentery.
- It is a well-known anti pyretic, analgesic, expectorant, anti inflammatory, and therefore helps in curing cold, cough, fever, flu and even measles.
- Eucalyptus Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Oil for Skin helps in fighting fatigue, even jet lag. It refreshes both body and mind. The Eucalyptus oil also facilitates in easing and curing Rhinitis, Neuralgia, Neuritis, over exercised Muscles, Pneumonia, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis and Tennis Elbow.
- There are some other uses of eucalyptus oil in fragrances and flavor industry, confectionery, cosmetic industry, and many more.
Keep out of the reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity.
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums