- Appearance Fluid liquid
- Raw Material Seeds
- Purity 100 %
- Odour: Characteristic of Plant
- Product Type Pure Essential Oils
- Ingredients Herbal Extract
- Shelf Life Fluid liquid
- Supply Ability : 100 Kilograms KG Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 4,000 INR
- 5 Kilograms
- Herbal Extract
- Pure Essential Oils
- 100 %
- Characteristic of Plant
- Fluid liquid
- Fluid liquid
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Kilograms KG Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
India is the leading nation in terms of production of fennel plants. Its is biennial herb with a height of 2.5 m, approximately. This plant has hollow stems with feathery leaves and yellow flowers. It is full of flavours and extremely aromatic. The plant grows best in dry soil of Mediterranean region. Due to its taste and intense flavour, it is widely grown all around the globe. All the parts of the plants such as bulbs, leaves and seeds are used in culinary. The seeds are used in many deserts and sweets. It It is a safe, natural and effective herbal drug and is also used in manufacturing natural toothpastes. In India, people consume raw Fennel seeds as mouth freshener and to improve their eyesight.
Extraction of Sweet Fennel Oil :-
Fennel plant belongs to genus Foeniculum and is a stout, flowery herb from carrot family. Fennel oil is manufactured using steam distillation process of the entire plant or only seeds.
Composition of Fennel Oil :-
Chemical components of Fennel Essential Oil are Trans anethole, alpha pinene, anise aldehyde, fenchone, i-8 cineole, limonene, methyl chavicol and myrcene.
Description of Fennel Essential Oil :-
- Synonyms: Fennel oil, Foeniculum vulgare, Sweet fennel oil.
- Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare.
- CAS NO : 8006-84-6
- FEMA NO : 2482
- "">Aroma : Spicy and refreshing, herb-like aroma
- Density: 0.953 - 0.973
- Optical Rotation: +12° to +24°
- Part Used: Whole plant
- Refractive Density: 1.528-1.538
- Shelf Life: Two Years
- Viscosity: Clear in Viscosity.
- Blends with : Many oils such as Sandalwood, Rose, Geranium and Lavender.
Uses of Fennel Seed Oil :-
Fennel Essential Oil is very useful for treatment of digestive disorders like acidity, constipation, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, bloating, intestinal gas, heart burn, etc.
Safety & Precautions :-
Eye Contact: Remove contact lenses, if any. In case of eye contact, wash immediately with clean water for at least 15 minutes.
Skin Contact: If any skin irritation occurs, wash with clean water and soap.
Inhalation: If inhaled, move to fresh air. If causes difficulty in Breathing, use artificial source.
Ingestion: If consumed, do NOT vomit until directed by physician.
Storage & Handling :-
Store in cool and dry places in air-tight containers. Keep away from heat and other sources of ignition. Evaporate the remaining lees under a fume hood. Empty containers are more at fire risk. Dispose the empty containers in safe places. Do not inhale dust.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums