Bestowed with skilled team of professionals, we are affianced in offering Geranium Essential Oil, Geranium Rose Essential Oil that is available in various air tight packaging options. The offered oil extracted from geranium plants with the aid of stream distillation process under the proper observation of our experts. This oil is widely used for treating acne, burns, cuts, lice, ulcer, etc. In addition to this, we are offering Geranium Essential Oil, Geranium Rose Essential Oil to our valued clients at market-friendly prices.
Our Geranium Essential Oil is is consist of different chemical constituents and which includes limonene, a-pinene, menthone, linalool, myrcene, citronellol, geraniol, geranyl acetate, and geranyl butyrate.
Attributes of Rose Geranium Oil :-
- CAS NO : 8000-46-2
- CoE NO :324
- FEMA NO : 2508
- Aroma : Sweet and rosy with a mint overtone
- Color : Pale yellow-green in color
- Viscosity : Watery
- Density : 0.906-0.927
- Refractive density : 1.458-1.470
- Optical rotation : 0° to +10°
- Flash point : 44°C
- Assay : 80 To 85%
- Acid value : Less then 1
- Solubility : Insoluble in water, partially soluble in methanol
- Storage : To be stored in cool and dry place, below temperature 25°C
Uses of Geranium Essential Oil :-
- This Geranium Rose Essential Oil can be mainly used to help in the treatment of hemorrhoids, acne, dermatitis, eczema, cuts, burns, lice, as mosquito ringworm, poor circulation, edema, ulcers, repellant, tonsillitis, stress sore throat, and neuralgia.
- Geranium Rose Essential Oil also help to balance the oil production of the skin and help keep it soft and supple. Moreover, the cicatrizing properties ensure that it is helpful in including burns, wounds, wound healing, and ulcers.
- Geranium Rose Essential Oil can also be diluted in shampoo to help with head lice.
- Its properties are astringent, vulnerary, deodorant, haemostatic, diuretic, styptic, and tonic.