- Extract Type Vegetable Extract
- CAS No 8007-08-7
- Plant Oil Variety Ginger
- Use Used To Treat Nausea, Upset stomach, Menstrual Disorders, Inflammation And Respiratory Conditions
- Purity(%) 100 %
- Smell Mild Smell
- Taste Herb
- Supply Ability : 100 Liter Kg Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 7200 INR
- 25 Liter
- Vegetable Extract
- Mild Smell
- 100 %
- Used To Treat Nausea, Upset stomach, Menstrual Disorders, Inflammation And Respiratory Conditions
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter Kg Per Week
- 7 to 9 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 25 Kg HDPE Drum
- Uttarakhand, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat
Ginger is extensively used in food industry. It has a history in the perfume production, and is well thought-out to have an oriental note to it.
Of Interest :-
The Doctrine of Signatures is a method that relates the shape of a plant to an organ or system in human body. Ginger root shows a similarity with the digestive system. This connection demonstrates the link between ginger root and its utility for digestive ailments.
Extraction Method :-
It is extracted from the roots of Zingiber officinale. The steam distillation method is employed for oil extraction.
Attributes of Ginger Essential Oil :-
- Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
- Common Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- CAS NO : 8007-08-7
- FEMA : 2522
- Parts Used: RootsApearance : Mobile liquid
- Aroma: Fresh, woody, warm, sweet bright top noteSolubility : Soluble in Alcohol and Oils, practically insoluble in water.
- Shelf Life : 2 Years
- Specific Gravity : 0.865 – 0.880
- Refractive Index : 1.488 – 1.496
- Optical Rotation : -28° - -41°
- Blends with : Bergamot, clove, cedarwood, coriander, frankincense, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, lemon, lime, jasmine, juniper, mandarin, neroli, palmarosa, orange, patchouli, rose, vetiver, sandalwood and ylang ylang.
Antibacterial, analgesic, anticoagulant, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, astringent, aperitive, carminative, cholagogue, cephalic, diaphoretic, diuretic, digestive, expectorant, febrifuge, stimulant, stomachic, laxative and tonic.
- Bruises, colds, chills, congestion, coughs, cramps, constipation, diarrhea, fatigue, flatulence, hangover, headaches, fever, indigestion, loss of appetite, nausea, nervous exhaustion, muscular aches and pains, poor circulation, sprains, sore throat, toothache, travel sickness and vomiting.
- The stimulant action of Ginger Essential Oil makes it useful for exhaustion and fatigue.
- It may be added to mix together to be mellow into the air.
Ginger Essential Oil Uses :-
- Presence of Zingibain in the oil helps get relief from muscle aches, arthritic pain, rheumatism, and migraines.
- Stomach ailments like colic, diarrhoea, indigestion, bloating and stomach aches can be taken care of by the oil.
- It helps in fighting depression, stress, and anxiety.
- It gives relief from malaise and exhaustion.
- Its carminative effect makes it effective against food poisoning, motion sickness, etc.
- As it is anti bacterial, it helps get rid of bacterial dysentery.
- It can cure yellow fever and malaria.
- Irregular menses, menstrual cramps, etc., can be cured using ginger oil.
- Various respiratory problems can be treated with this oil as it helps expel mucus from throat & lungs.
- It strengthens the heart and reduces possibilities of heart attack and stroke.
- It dissolves stones in the kidney.
- It is used in various hair care recipes.
- It can cure cancer of various types.
- In the food industry, ginger oil is used as a preservative and flavouring agent.
Safety Data :-
May cause irritation of skin, possibly phototoxic.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums