Our dedicated team of experts ensures to achieve complete customer satisfaction by offering Jasmine Essential Oil. The offered absolute is processed under the utmost favorable conditions using superior grade natural ingredients modish methodology by our skilled professionals. Appreciated owing to its soothing aroma, this absolute is used in cosmetics for adding smell. Stringently tested on several parameters, the offered Jasmine Oil is available in various packaging options at reasonable prices.
Extraction Method :-
This oil is obtained by Solvent Extracted(Ethyl alcohol) from white flowers of plant.
- Botanical Name : Jasminum Sambac
- Family : Oleaceae
- CAS NO : 8022-96-6
- FEMA NO : 2600
- Aroma : Warm, rich deeply floral.
- Blends with : Neroli, Petitgrain, Citruses, Palmarosa, Rosewood, Bergamot, Sandalwooda and Geranium.
- Specific Gravity : 0.91000 to 0.98000
- Refractive Index : 1.47800 to 1.49200
Uses of Jasmine Essential Oil :-
- Works to enhance feelings of romantic and intimacy.
- Can be used as an emollient in skin care.
- Helps get relief from symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Cures nervousness, headaches and stress
- Good for fertility and helps during childbirth.
- Used for making fragrances and fresheners
Features of Jasmine Essential Oil :-
- Safe to use
- Enhanced shelf life
- Purity and freshness
- Pleasing aroma
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums