Jojoba oil is non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-comedogenic. Hence it will not cause any allergic reaction and will not clog pores. It is not irritant, and can be safely used around the eyes, and on skin. Additionally, it does not create greasy feeling while used on the skin. Bacterias such as Staphylococcus Aureus and fungus Candida Albicans die when they come into interaction with the Jojoba Essential Oil and cannot reproduce. It is very antibacterial in nature, and can be used as an anti-fungal to control mildew.
Extraction Method :-
Derived from the seeds of jojoba plants via the cold pressed method.
- Chemical Name : Jojoba Oil
- CAS NO : 61789-91-1
- CB NO: CB6389233
- GMO Content : GMO Free
- Density : 0.87 g/ml
Uses of Jojoba Essential Oil :-
- It provides all day moisturization, and doesn't evaporate like water-based moisturizers.
- Very stable Jojoba Essential Oil doesn't go rancid or lose antioxidants, even after a long storage period.
- Spreads as well as absorbs well.
- The organic variety is pesticides free, GMOs and farmed sustainably.
- Helps offer better feel on your skin.
- Jojoba Essential Oil is a good alternative to lip balm.
- Ideal for a comfortable shave. This helps prevent the razor burns and leaves your skin soft & feeling nice.
- Good as a massage oil.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums