Price And Quantity
- 1300 INR/Liter
- 25 kg HDPE DRUM , , Liter
- 24 Months
- Store in Cool
- Adults, Old Age
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 , , Liter Liter Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
We are specialized by offering Lemon Essential Oil that is air tight packaging options. The provided oil is widely used in shampoo, soap, cosmetics, etc. In order to process this oil, our adept professionals use superior quality lemon with the aid of modern methodology. Examined on various predefined parameters to assure its purity, the offered Lemon Oil can be availed from us at industry leading prices within promised time span.
Extraction Method & Specifications :-
Cold pressed method is used on the dried peels of Citrus limon hailing from the family of Rutaceae. This oil extracted features a pale yellow to dark green colour.
- Botanical name: Citrus limon
- Parts used: Dried peel
- Colour: Clear pale yellow to dark green colour liquid
- Perfumery note: Characteristic odour of lemon oil
- Shelf life: Two years
- Density: 0.849 – 0.858
- Refractive index: 1.473 – 1.476
- Optical rotation: +57.0˚ to +66.0˚
- Solubility: Soluble in ethanol and water.
- Storage: In well fitted container in cool and dry place.
- Extensively used for cleansing and purification.
- Helps in maintaining oral hygiene.
- Effective against acidity, upset stomach, stomach cramps, etc.
- Used while formulating lemon flavoured artificial drink.
- Effective against asthma, cough and congestion.
- Helps in removing dandruff from the scalp.
- Regulates proper digestion of body.
- The oil has skin nourishing properties.
- Helps get rid of stress, anxiety, nervousness, etc.
- Good for the immune system.
- Cures diseases like malaria.
- Helps cure insomnia.
- Used in manufacturing perfumes.
Features of Lemon Essential Oil :-
- Safe to use
- Accurate composition
- Hygienically processed
- High medicinal value
Packaging Details :-
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums