Product Code : AOS44
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- CAS No
- Store in Cool
- Raw Material
- Age Group
- Old Age, Adults
With the desire to strengthen our place in the market among our competitors, we have arrived with our product organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil for Skin, that is mostly demanded by the clients. The offered oil is distilled under the most hygienic conditions using premium quality Lemongrass by our ingenious professionals. Widely used for adding flavor to dishes, it also finds its applications in perfumes. Moreover, the provided organic Lemongrass Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil for Skin is available in different packages as per the clientÃ¢â¬â¢s demand at an affordable price range.
Lemongrass Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil for Skin is extracted from the leaves of Cymbopogon plant by steam distillation method.
Its main compounds are myrcene, neral, Geranyl acetate, nerol, citronella, methyl heptonene, terpineol, dipentene, geraneol, limonene citral and farnesol.
Properties of Lemongrass essential Oil:-
- Botanical Name : Cymbopogon Flexuosus
- Family : Poaceae
- Molecular Formula : C51H84O5
- Molecular Weight : 777.228g/mol
- CAS No : 8007-02-1
- FEMA No : 2624
- PubChem CID : 6850743
- Aroma : Lemony & grassy
- Colour : Pale yellow
- Specific Gravity : 0.88700 â 0.89900
- Refractive Index : 1.47800 â 1.49700
- Boiling Point : 224°C
- Flash Point : 197°F
- Blends with : Essential oil particularly with geranium, bergamot, eucalyptus, melaleuca, lavender, rosemary, tea tree, coriander and cedar wood oil.
- Free from adulteration
- Excellent Purity
- Rich aroma
- Proven Hygienic
Uses of Lemongrass Essential Oil for Skin:-
- This oil finds its application in medicinal, culinary, and skin care purposes.
- This Lemongrass Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil for Skin is used as an ingredient in antiseptic lotions and creams.
- Due to citral and geraniol, our oil is used as insect repellent.
- It is widely used to increase the flavor in Thai and Chinese recipes.
- It is used to relief the sore joints or get relief from muscle strains.
- It is also used to enhance the functioning of digestive system.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil for Skin has its antipyretic effect and bring down high fever.
- This oil is used for maintaining healthy nails.
- It consists of galactogogue property as it increases the formation of milk.
- This oil is used to induce soothing, sedating and calming effect on mind.
- It is used as a remedy for insomnia.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil for Skin is used as air fresheners and deodorants.
- This oil prevents fungal infection in toenails or in nails and effectively controls growth of bacteria both internally as well as externally.
- This oil is anti inflammatory as it cures redness, itching of skin and also gives relief from tension and anxiety.
- Our provided oil is used in shampoos which helps in strengthening hair follicles.
Safety and Precaution:-
- The undiluted lemongrass oil can burn and injure skin due to its citral content.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Liter Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 3-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- HDPE Drum
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market