Highly demanded all across the globe, the provided Mandarin Essential Oil is formulated under the most favorable conditions by the team of our ingenious professionals. The provided oil is highly effective for providing treatment against diarrhoea, indigestion and constipation. Quality tested on different aspects, this Mandarin Essential Oil is available in different packets at highly affordable rates.
It is originated in China. It was taken from China to Europe in 1805.
America is a great manufacturer of Mandarin oil.
Ecological Information :-
Mandarin plant is famine tolerant.
Tree is thorny plant grows in subtropical and tropical zone.
It also grows up in drained soil having neutral to acid in PH.
Extraction Method :-
Mandarin oil is sourced by cold press method from the fruit peel.
The Chemical components of Mandarin oil are Sabinene, Beta Pinene, Terpineol-4-Ol, Alpha Pinene, Camphene, Alpha Thujane, Limonene, Mycene, Nerol, Citronellal, Linalool,
Y-Terpinolene, and Geranial.
Description of Mandarin Essential Oil :-
- Synonyms: Citrus Reticulate, Naartjie, Tangerine and True Mandarin
- Botanical Name: Citrus reticulate
- INCI Name : Citrus Nobilis
- CAS No : 8008-31-9
- FEMA No : 2657
- EC No : 284-521-0
- EINECS No : 84929-38-4
- Part Used: Peel
- "">Perfumery Note: Characteristic
- Refractive Density: 1.4710-1.4770
- Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
- Shelf Life: Two years
- Density: 0.847-0.853
- Blends with : Neroli, Nutmeg, Lavender, Frankincense, Cinnamon, Clarysage, Bergamot Clove, etc.
Uses of Mandarin Oil :-
- Soothing effect on the nervous system.
- Excellent treatment for digestive problems like constipation, diarrhea, & flatulence.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Reduces fluid retention.
- Used by women to diminish stretch marks.
- Used against obesity, insomnia, as well as for skin rejuvenation
- Antispasmodic, laxative, antiseptic, diuretic, and digestive properties.
- Used in soaps & perfumes making.
- Good flavoring agent for use in confectionery and liquors
If oil is inhaled in high concentration, take the person to the fresh air. If serious condition persists, then provide artificial respiration and call the physician immediately.
- No side effects.
- Optimum level of purity.
- Longer shelf life.
- Safe to consume.
Storage & Handling of Red Mandarin Essential Oil :-
- Do not smoke and drink while handling
- Do not leave empty drum
- Maintain the appropriate cleanness as well as hygiene.
- Keep the drum in dark and cool place below 25'c temperature
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums