Myrrh is a sap-like kernel or resin, which comes from a tree known as Commiphora myrrha, common in Middle East or Africa. We are offering Myrrh Oil that is botanically attendant to Frankincense, and is one of the most demanded essential oils in the world. It has a sweet, smoky or sometimes a bitter odor. The oil is a orange colored or yellowish product, which comes with a syrupy consistency. The two primary active compounds founded in Myrrh Oil, are known as sesquiterpenes and terpenoids.
Extraction Method :
Bark of the myrrh tree is used for extracting the oil through the process of steam distillation.
Key Points :
Included with antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties.
Releases a spiritual and mysterious presence into the rooms that are going to be used for religious ceremony.
Comes with a more uplifting fragrance.
Assists in promoting inspiration as well as emotional insight.
- Commonly utilized as a base for perfume and some other fragrances.
- Utilized in aromatherapy for its meditative purposes.
- Works as a potent antioxidant.
- Used for aromatherapy massages
- Used for maintaining healthy skin
- The oil helps in expelling mucus and phlegm.
- Diseases like hay fever and herpes are controlled by myrrh oil.
- It hydrates the skin, keeping it firm, supple and healthy
- It controls dental infections and therefore used in mouthwashes.
- Skin conditions like athleteâs foot, ringworms, weeping eczema, etc., can be cured using the oil.
- It is also effective against bedsores, carbuncles and skin acne.
- Cough, asthma, and other respiratory conditions can be treated with the oil.
- It is used in treating various gynaecological cancers.
- It cures fascioliasis infection.
- It keeps the digestive system well balanced and healthy.
- It gives relief from painful periods and pain associated with childbirth.
- It is used for curing hypothyroidism .
- It strengthens hair follicles and roots.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums