We have been serving the various demands of our clients by providing Olibanum Essential Oil. The offered oil is processed with the help of contemporary methodology under the guidance of our experts using outstanding quality natural ingredients. As an astringent, expectorant and antiseptic, it is widely used in aromatherapy. In addition to this, our clients can avail the provided Olibanum Essential Oil from us at market leading prices.
Olibanum Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation procedure from the oleo gum resin of Olibanum having yield 3-10
Acetanol, Alpha Pinene, Linalool, Incensyl Acetate, Incensole, Octyl Acetate and Bornyl Acetate
Attributes of Olibanum Essential Oil:-
- Synonyms : Olibanum Oil, Boswellia Carteri, Sacred Frankincense and Frankincense Oil.
- Botanical Name : Boswellia carteri
- CAS No : 8016-36-2
- FEMA No : 2816
- Color : Pale Yellow to Green in color.
- Part Used : Resin
- Viscosity : Watery
- Perfumery Note : Woody Spice odor
- Density : 0.818-0.830
- Refractive Density : 1.453-1.473
- Shelf Life : Two years
- Blend with : Other oils such as Myrrh. Lemon, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Benzoin, Lavender, Orange, Pine Oil
Uses of Olibanum Essential Oil :-
- To calm the anxiety
- Ideal for meditating
- Calm the mind
- Ease in breathing during breathing problems
- Ideal to cure Asthma, cough, bronchitis, cold, & laryngitis
- Rejuvenate aging skin.
- Heal skin wounds; inflammation and scars
- Fight against insomnia as well as circulatory problems.
- In massage oil
- Removes wrinkles and makes skin smoothens.
- Used in cream, lotion and perfumes
- Used as mouth freshener and in toothpaste with peppermint oil.
- Pure and fresh
- Safe to use
- Soothing aroma
- Accurate composition
Toxicological Information :-
Non toxic & non irritant oil.