- CAS No 68917-78-2
- Use The fruit of the capsicum plant is used to make medicine.
- Purity(%) 100%
- Color Red To Brown Color Liquid
- Smell Strong Smell
- Edible No
- Supply Ability : 100 Liter Kg Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 25 Liter
- Strong Smell
- Red To Brown Color Liquid
- The fruit of the capsicum plant is used to make medicine.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter Kg Per Week
- 7 to 9 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 25 Kg HDPE Drum
- Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
We are offering best quality Paprika Oleoresin. The Paprika oleoresin (also known as as paprika extract) is an oil-soluble infusion that is acquired from the fruits of Capsicum frutescens or Capsicum annuum. This oil is noted for its primary utilization as a coloring and flavoring agent in many food items. It is combined with capsaicin, the primary flavoring compound, which offers pungency in high concentrations. This product also integrates capsorubin and capsanthin, the primary coloring compounds (among different other carotenoids).
Extraction Method :-
Solvent extraction method is employed on ground dried ripe fruits of Capsicum Annum L.
- CAS NO : 84625-29-6
- FEMA NO : 2838
- EINECS : 283-403-6
- Solubility : Soluble in alcohol and oils
- Aroma : Freshly ground dried red capsicum aroma
Food items, which are flavored or colored with paprika oleoresin include orange juice, spice mixtures, cheese, sweets, sauces and emulsified prepared meats. In poultry substance or food, Paprika Oleoresin 10,000 CU to 1,50,000 CU is utilized to intensify the color of egg yolks.
- Extended shelf life, extensively appreciated for its utilization as a safe coloring and flavoring medium of food products.
- Long lasting effect, 100% organic, pure and safe.
- Not soluble in water, soluble in vegetable oil, alcohol and fixed oils.
- Highly effective, employed for color oil based systems as well as com-minuted systems.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums