Product Code : 56
Brand Name : Aos Products
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- CAS No
- Spicy, Earthy, Smoky and Musky
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Herbal Extract
- Other Functions, Reduce Pigmentation
Patchouli Oil is cautiously infused via steam distillation of a reduced, bushy shrub that is native to tropical locations in Southeast Asia. The oil has its origin in the labiatae. It has a musky and strong scent, and because of its complex fragrance, it is often included in soaps, incense, perfumes and essential oil mixtures.
With a unique fragrant profile and rich history Patchouli Oil is appropriate for the free spirit. It offers a relaxing, calming aroma during your yoga & meditation procedures.
Key Points :
Used to amend the appearance of skin.
Offers a healthy and youthful glow.
Can be added to conditioner or shampoo for healthy looking hair.
Included with aphrodisiac properties.
Extraction Method: Steam distillation of leaves
- Utilized in traditional Asian medicine, particularly in China, Malaysia and Japan.
- Used for the treatment of skin and hair problems, such as eczema, acne, dermatitis, dandruff, dry chapped skin and oily scalp.
- Having aphrodisiac effects, it is also used for healing and scar reducing.
- Applicable for boosting the immune system and treats depression.
Packaging Details: -
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 KG Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 3-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- HDPE Drum
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market