With appearance similar to lavender and mint like fragrance, rosemary is an evergreen aromatic shrub with flat pine shaped green gray leaves with silver touch and blue flowers. It grows up to a height of 3 to 4 feet. Found originally in Southern Europe, this plant is also cultivated in India and is extensively grown in Tunisia, Yugoslavia and France. Rosemary Essential Oil is obtained from Rosmarinus officinalis belonging to Labiatae family.
Extraction Method :-
The oil is extracted from Rosmarinus officinalis classified under the Labiatae family.
Essential Oil are b-pinene, a-pinene, borneol, bornyl acetate, camphor, limonene and camphene.
Properties of Rosemary Essential Oil :-
- Botanical Name: Rosemarinus officinalis
- Synonym : Rosemary oil BP
- CAS NO : 8000-25-7
- FEMA : 2992
- Aroma : Woody, Fresh, herbaceous
- Appearance : Clear Mobile Liquid Shelf life : 2 years in Normal Temperature
- Density : 0.9070-0.9080
- Refractive density : 1.450-1.470
- Optical rotation : -5°C to +10°at 25°C
- Flash point : 40°C
- Assay : 100%
- Solubility : Insoluble in water and soluble in 90% ethanol
- Gives ready relief from mental exhaustion and stress.
- Relaxes the muscular system.
- Controls blood circulation problems.
- Acts as a decongest to the respiratory tract.
- Excellent for hair and skin health.
- Helps get rid of addiction of various kinds.
- Boosts memory and mental health
- Can be used as a blended massage oil.
- Addresses problems related with gallbladder and liver.
- Controls and cures bronchitis, diarrhoea, constipation, colds, rheumatism, etc.
- Good for blood circulation and conditions the body when used in the form of cream or lotion.
- Excellent conditioner and tonic for the scalp and hair.
- Improves lustre and texture of hair.
- Work as a natural freshener.
To be stored in cool and dry place Temperature below 25°C
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums