Price And Quantity
- 2200 INR
- 5 Liter
- Herbal Product
- 4-5 Years
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter liter Per Month
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
Spearmint / spear mint is a kind of mint, indigenous to Europe and Asia (Himalayas, China, Middle East etc). It is used widely for its aromatic oil, referred to as spearmint oil. It is derived by the process of steam distillation, using fresh flowering leaves of this herb.
Spearmint Essential Oil is a good alternative to peppermint concentration. An effective medication, antispasmodic & anti-inflammatory, it is perfect for bettering the circulation and thereby supportive in relaxing stress. Its steam treatment helps relief flu and breathing signs such as nasal blockage, coughing and high temperature. An effective insecticide against moths, spearmint essential oil is used as a fumigant.
Spearmint Oil is extracted from the flowering tops of the garden spearmint plant (mantha spicata) through the steam distillation process.
Spearmint Oil contains esters, alcohols, hydrocarbons, oxides & ketones along with its main components alpha pinene, beta pinene, caryophyllene, limonene, cavone, cineole, linalool, myrcene, menthol (quite less percentage in comparison to Peppermint oil).
Spearmint Oil / Spearmint Essential Oil is used majorly as flavoring compound in Confectionery, Pharma, Oral Care, Cosmetics and Perfumes. It is quite sensitive and can be used for making products for even children. It has been used as a flavor preservative, in chewing gums, candy and toothpaste. Also, it is helpful for curing sexually transmitted diseases like Gonorrhea etc. Effective in teeth whitening and healing sore gums, it is great for respiratory tract and digestive system as well. The odor of spearmint cures headaches and tiredness. You can also use Spearmint Oil as a topical treatment for your skin.
How to use Spearmint Essential Oil:-
- Diffusion: Use 3 – 4 drops through the diffuser.
- Internal Use: Dilute 1 drop in 4fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical Use: Apply 2 to 3 drops to the desired area and in case of skin sensitivity dilute with coconut oil in order to minimize any side effect.
Specifications of Spearmint Essential Oil :-
- Also Known As : Mentha, Spicata;Spearmint Oil, Curledmintoil, Crispmint Oil, Oilofcrispmint, Oils, Spearmint.
- Botanical Name : Mentha Spicata oil
- CAS No. : 8008-79-5
- FEMA No. : 3032
- Appearance : Slightly yellowish colored Mobile liquid
- Shelf Life : 2 years in Room Temperature
Physical & Chemical Properties:-
- Solubility : Soluble in Alcohol
- Odour : Sweet carvonic odour
- Empirical Formula : C6H14O6
- Molecular weight : 182.176
- Acidity : Neutral to litmus
- Relative Density : 0.917 – 0.938
- Refractive Index : 1.484 – 1.496
- Optical Rotation : -51.00° to -65.00°
Assay by GC Contents:-
- Limonene : 2% - 25%
- Cineol : 1% - 2.5%
- Menthone : Less than 2.5%
- Iso Menthone : Less than 1.0%
- Carvone : Not Less than 55%
- Menthol : Less than 2%
It has similar aroma like peppermint oil, and is sweeter and light yellow to greenish in color, minty taste & pleasant odor. Mixes well with almost all essential oils, and perfect mix with Lavender, Basil, Rosemary, Jasmine & Eucalyptus.
In well fitted container, and in cool, dark place.
Safety & Precautions:-
Avoid direct contact with eyes, don't take directly, and keep away from incompatibles such as oxidizing agents. This oil should be used in low dilution. Possible skin irritant, however it is softer than the peppermint oil. Can be used on children over 6 to 7 in low dilution. It should not be utilized during pregnancy, and don't use the oil internally.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums