We hold expertise in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an excellent quality Tagetes Essential Oil, Tagetes Oil for Skin. This oil is processed under the guidance of our experienced professionals from fresh tagetus flowers with the help of sophisticated technology. The offered oil is used in various industries for making perfumes and flavoring various food items as well as drugs. Moreover, we offer this Tagetes Essential Oil in different capacities as per the specific requirements of our clients at negotiable prices.
Extraction Method: Flowers, stalks and leaves of the plant are subjected to steam distillation process.
Features of Tagetes Oil :-
- Hygienically processed
- No adulteration
- Precise composition
- Highly effective
Properties of Tagetes Essential Oil :-
- Common Name : Tagetes, Marigold, Inca Marigold, Khakibush, Indian Marigold
- Botanical Name : Tagetes minuta, T.Patula, T.glandulifera
- Botanical Family : Asteraceae
- Chemical Family : Ketones, Monoterpenes
- CAS No : 91722-29-1/ 8016-84-0
- EC No : 294-431-3
- FEMA No : 3040
- Appearance : Dark yellow to orange color
- Aroma : Citrusy
- Consistency : Thin-medium
- Blends with : Clary sage, lavender, myrrh, lemon, jasmine, tangerine etc.
Uses of Tagetes Oil :-
- Cures skin complaints
- Treats poor eyesight and conjunctivitis
- Used as a food flavouring agent
- Proves to be effective against bronchitis, chest infections, etc.
- Can be used as an anti-fungal massage oil
- Can be used for formulating cream or lotion of anti microbial and anti fungal nature
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums