Valerian Root Oil
Product Code : AOS60
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Raw Material
- Mobile Liquid
- Store in Cool
- CAS No
- 100 %
- Herbal Extract
Our company is counted among the well known manufacturer, exporter and supplier in the market, involved in providing Valerian Root Oil to our customers. This oil is used for therapeutic purposes. This oil can be manufactured from steam distillation. However, the oil in the root is regarded much more healing than that of the leaves. It is very complicated natural herb, having more than 120 chemical elements. This oil has many exciting healing features. Moreover, roots of the plant are rhizomes and thus are loaded with anti-oxidants.
Valerian root essential oil is extracted from root by solvent extraction of Valerian plant. The plant of Valerian has white flowers and grows to 4-5 feet.
This oil is contains b-caryophyllene, bornyl acetate, bornyl isovalerate, valerenal, valeranone,and valerenic acid.
Properties of Valerian Root Essential Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Valeriana jatamansi
- Botanical Source : Valeriana Officinals
- Family : Valerianaceae
- CAS No : 97927-02-1
- FEMA No : 3100
- Appearance : Fluid liquid
- Color : Olive green to olive brown color
- Aroma : Musty and Woody aroma
- Solubility : Soluble with alcohol and other organic solvents
- Specific Gravity : 0.940 – 0.951
- Refractive Index : 1.500 – 1.5071
- Blends with : Mandrain, Sandalwood, Rosemary, Petitgrain rose, Pine, Cedarwood, Lavender, Patchouli etc.
Uses of Valerian Root Essential Oil :-
- Valerian Root Oil is used to fight insomnia, headaches, restlessness, tension, nervousness, and panic attack. This is used on muscles spasms, cardiovascular spasm and neuralgia.
- It is also considered to be the best replacement for catnip based on similar chemical compounds an agent which assists in expelling gas from the intestines.
- It is used to strengthen and tone the stomach.
- Valerian Root Oil is mainly used on muscles strain & neuralgia.
- This Oil is very helpful in the treatment of burns, scars, wounds, cuts, itchiness, acne, insect bites, bruises, eczema, stings, etc.
This Valerian Root Essential Oil is non-toxic and non-irritant. Make sure not to consume during pregnancy.
Packaging Details :-
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 KG Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 3-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- HDPE Drum
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market