Price And Quantity
- 25 Liter
- 1,650 INR
- Store in Cool
- Old Age, Adults
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Liter Liter Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- HDPE Drum
Derived from the fresh flower sprigs of ylang ylang tree typically found in Philippines, Java, Indonesia, Comoro, Sumatra and Polynesia, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is available in various grades and packs of different sizes. It helps in relaxation of the soul, mind and body and is highly beneficial for people suffering from fatigue, stress, insomnia and frigidity. It is believed to be helpful in regulating the production of sebum and protects hair and skin from extreme dryness. Besides, Ylang Ylang Oil for skin maintains moisture content in skin, promotes hair growth, clears and heals acne and is also used as a natural conditioning agent for hair. Ylang Ylang Oil for skin commonly called as Cananga Odorata is typically one of the fastest growing trees which grows up to a height of 12 m during the presence of sunlight. The appearance of the flower is sea star which has aromatic essential oil along with a black fruit. The oil has deep and rich fragrance with custard and rubber traces. It is considered as “poor man’s jasmine” and has been given various other inferior descriptions for its unique character.
Extraction Method :-
Ylang Ylang oil is obtained by steam distillation or solvent extraction of flowers of Cananga Odorata tree.
This oil include Linalool, Benzyl Acetate, P- Cresyl, Methyl Ether, Sesquiterpenes, Menthyl Benzoate.
Attributes of Ylang Ylang oil :-
- Botanical Name : Cananga odorata var genuina
- CAS NO : 8006-81-3
- FEMA NO : 3119
- EINECS : 281-092-1
- CoE NO : 103
- Appearance : Pale Yellow Clear Liquid
- Aroma : Fresh, sweet, slightly fruity, floral
- Specific Gravity : 0.94800 to 0.96800 @ 25.00 °C
- Refractive Index : 1.49700 to 1.51100 @ 20.00 °C
- BP : 261°C
- Flash Point : 170°F
- Blend with : Bergamot, Lavender, Sandalwood and Grapefruits.
Uses of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil :-
- Treats infection in urinary tract and intestines
- Improves healing process and boost nervous system
- Relieves depression and fatigue and help in soul and body relaxation
- Apt for people suffering from insomnia, stress etc.
- Used in aromatherapy
- It is highly valuable in treatment of inflammation and swelling
- It is used to add flavors and utilized as an useful ingredient in perfumes
- It maintains moisture content in skin
- Helps in regulating production of sebum, restricts septic and tetanus
Use this oil as per prescribed quantity as taken this oil in excessive amount can cause nausea, headache, sensitivity.
Store in cool & dark place in air tighet containers, keep away from heat & light.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums