As one of the remarkable names in his domain, we are affianced in offering Armoise Oil. The provided oil is extracted from the armoise plant under most hygienic conditions by or diligent professionals with the aid of modern methodology at our well-equipped processing unit. This oil is widely used for treating aforementioned problems. Available in various packaging options, this Armoise Essential Oil can be availed from us at most reasonable prices within promised time span. Armoise is a shrub-like plant with hairy and silvery leaves flourished in dry conditions.
Extraction Process :-
This oil is obtained by steam distillation process from leaves part of plant.
Armoise Oil Contain Valerianol (22%), Beta-Eudesmol (17%), Elemol (10%) and Gamma-Eudesmol (11%)
Description of Armoise Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Artemisia Vulgaris
- Other Name : Warmwood, Mugwort
- CAS NO : 8008-93-3/ 68991-20-8
- FEMA NO : 3116
- Appearance : Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid
- Aroma : Camphoraceous & sweet, strong aroma
- Specific Gravity: 0.940 - 0.980
- Refractive Index: 1.498 – 1.526
- Flash Point : 131°F
- Blends with : Pine, sage, lavender, rosemary, oak moss oil etc.
Benefits & Uses of Armoise Essential Oil :-
- Highly efficient in killing of intestinal worms.
- Invigorates and stabilizes the digestive system of the body.
- Armoise Essential Oil works as a local anesthetic for curing symptoms of neuralgia, rheumatism, and arthritis.
- Armoise Essential Oil has excellent anesthetic as well as insomnia properties.
- Ideal for use during painful and delayed periods.
- Great healing capacity.
- Ideal for use in fragrances in colognes, EDTs and soaps.
- Rich aroma
- Safe to use
- Longer shelf life
- Non toxic smell
Store in cool & dry place in air tight container and protect from heat and light.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums