Recognized as one of the distinguished organizations, we are affianced in offering Bergamot Essential Oil, Bergamot Mint Essential Oil. Available in numerous packaging options, the offered oil is widely used in confectionery items for adding flavor. Under the strict supervision of our ingenious professionals, this oil is obtained for the superior quality bergamot with the aid of advanced methodology. Apart from this, the offered Bergamot Oil can be availed from us at pocket friendly costs.
Extraction Method :-
This oil is obtained by cold pressed or steam distillation process from Citrus rind(peel).
Linalool, Gamma-Terpinene, Sabinene, Limonene, Linalyl acetate, Bergapten.
Attributes of Bergamot Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Citrus Bergamia
- CAS NO : 8007-75-8
- FEMA : 2153
- Appearance : Light yellow to green
- Aroma : Citrus, spice having high floral note
- Consistency : Thin
- Plant Part : Bergamot Rind
- BP : 159°C
- Blends with : Other essential oil like clary sage, lavender, cedarwod, citronella, neroli, geranium, lemon, rosewood etc.
Uses and Benifits of Bergamot essential oil :-
- Cleanses oily skin
- Dispels emotional pain
- Aids the digestive system
- Sedative in nature
- Reduces cough
- Reduces stress
- Fights against germ and bacteria
- Works as an antidepressant
- Used in deodorants, and for making anti bacterial and anti fungal creams and soaps
- Used as a flavoring agent in teas and other edible products
Features of Bergamot Essential Oil :-
- Safe to use
- Longer shelf life
- Safe to consume
- High medicinal valve
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums