This Cajeput Essential Oil is having properties like insecticide, analgesic, antispasmodic, febrifuge and carminative is well known for its medicinal value. The offered oil is used in aromatherapy for soothing respiratory and also used in the formulation of balms. The provided Cajeput Essential Oil is extracted from cajeput tree under the guidance of our experienced professionals with the aid of modern methodology.
We are placed amongst the reckoned organizations engaged in providing Cajeput extracted Oil, Cajeput Essential Oil, Cajeput Oil for acne to our honorable patrons. This oil is precisely processed by our diligent professionals with the aid of modish methodology using fresh leaves of cajuput plant under the most hygienic condition. It is mainly used for treating different skin and digestion problems. Apart from this, our clients can purchase this Cajeput Oil, Cajeput Essential Oil, Cajeput Oil for acne in different packaging options at the best market rates.
Mode of Extraction of Cajeput Oil:-
The Cajeput Oil, Cajeput Essential Oil, Cajeput Oil for acne is extracted from the steam distillation process from the leaves and branches of Cajuput plant.
Alpha-pinene, Beta-pinene, myrcene, a-terpinene, limonene, y-terpinene, 1,8-cineole, p-cymene, linalool, terpinolene, terpinen-4-ol, a-terpineol.
Properties of Cajeput Essential oil :-
- Botanical Name : Melaleuca leucadendron/Melaleuca cajuputi
- Other Names : Aceite de Cajeput, Cajeputier, Cajeputi Aetherpleum, Peperbark tree oil, Myrtus leucadendra, White tea tree essential oil.
- CAS No : 8008-98-8
- FEMA No : 2225
- Family : Myrtaceae
- Color : Clear with yellow Tinge
- Aroma : Fresh campherous aroma
- Blends With : Angelica, Bergamot, Cloves, Lavender, Thyme & Geranium oil
Features of Cajeput Essential Oil :-
- Safe to use
- Precise composition
- Accurate pH value
- High medicinal valve
- Antiseptic & Bactericide
- Insecticide & Vermifuge
- Decongestant & Expectorant
- Stimulant & Sudorific
- Cosmetic & Tonic
- For restoring balance in the digestion system.
- For battling various skin problems.
- For stimulating positivity in the mind.
- For eliminating lethargy.
- For curing colds and coughs.
- For treating problems like asthma, sinusitis and sore throat.
- For clearing the complexion and curing skin problems like acne, psoriasis, etc.
- Used as a therapeutic massage oil.
- For getting relief from bone and joint problems.
- For treating bronchitis, cholera, and other respiratory diseases.
- As an effective remedy for epilepsy, abdominal viruses, tooth problems, rheumatism, neuralgia, etc.
- It is also used as a potent pesticide.
- Its aromatic properties are utilized in manufacturing soaps, fragrances, etc.
- Used as a flavouring agent in beverages and other edible products.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums