Camphor is acquired synthetically ,It works as an antispasmodic, antiseptic, stimulant, anesthetic, sedative, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, decongestant, nervous pacifier, disinfectant and insecticide. This has a cool, penetrative and lasting scent and comes with umpteen medicinal properties. Working as an effective stimulant, Camphor helps in rising the action of the circulatory system. Efficaciously removing the gases the oil assists in expelling them in a healthy mode.
Extraction Method :-
The product is extracted via cold pressing of wood of camphor laurel tree.
Cut down the intensity of convulsions, nervous disorders, nervousness, chronic anxiety, epileptic attacks.
Helpful in providing relief in gas difficulties.
Cures erectile troubles by boosting the blood circulation in the smitten parts.
Offers contiguous relief from cramps and spasms.
Uses of Camphor :-
- Applicable to work as a sedative & anti-inflammatory agent on account of its cooling and penetrating effects.
- Stands as a detoxifier as well as stimulant for circulatory system.
- Popular for its insect repellent property and as such is used for making moth balls.
- It features anaesthetics properties.
- As a carminative, it gives relief from gas and flatulence.
- It helps get rid of fatigue.
- It is known to suppress cough.
- It is good for circulatory, digestive, and excretion systems.
- It provides ease from cramps.
- It is used as an ingredient in manufacturing deodorants, shampoos, hair conditioners, balms, shaving creams, etc.
- It is used in formulating pain relief ointments.
- It is used for dealing with various skin and hair problems.
- It also finds use as a flavouring agent.
- It can take care of epilepsy, asthma and brunch.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums