Being a client-centric origination, we are engaged in offering Cypress Oil, Cypress Essential Oil to our honourable clients. The offered oil is extracted using supreme quality twigs by employing sophisticated methodology under the proper observation of our professionals. Available in several moisture proof packaging options, this oil is mainly used for healing asthma, influenza bleeding and whopping cough. Also, our clients can purchase the offered Cypress Oil, Cypress Essential Oil at marginal prices from us.
Extraction Method :-
This oil is obtained by steam distillation process from the branches of the tree.
- Botanical Name : Cupressus Sempervirens
- Family : Cupressaceae
- CAS NO : 8013-86-3
- EINECS : 283-626-9
- Aroma : Fresh, slightly woody aroma
- Color : Pale yellow
- Consistency : Thin
- Specific Gravity : 0.87000 to 0.89100 @ 25°C
- Refractive Index : 1.47100 to 1.48200 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 108°F
- Blends with : Clary sage, lavender, Wild orange, Lemon, Bergamot and Sandalwood essential oils.
- This oil works as an antispasmodic agent and eliminates respiratory related problems.
- This oil promotes the clotting of blood.
- Inhale or vaporize the cypress oil through a diffuser, it helps to relax and calm your mind.
- The oil is good for lung and liver health.
- Use in several Deodorant.
- Beneficial to use for oily skin.
- Gives relief during heavy menses.
Features of Cypress Essential Oil :-
- Rich in aroma
- Excellent Freshness
- Safe to use
This oil is Non-toxic, Non-sensitizing, Non-irritant but do not use this oil during pregnancy.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums