With rich market expertise in the allied domain, we are providing Davana Oil, Davana Essential Oil to our valued patrons. By our skilled professional, this oil is extracted from davana plant with the aid of steam distillation methodology from the leaves and stem. The stem and flower should be fresh during the extraction process. Available in numerous packaging options, it is used for healing stress, germ killing, coughs, etc. Also, we are offering this Davana Oil, Davana Essential Oil at negotiable prices to our clients.
Obtained through Steam Distillation process of flower and leaves of the plant.
It consist of linalool, asesquiterpine ketone, davanone, dehydro-a, linalool, nordavanone, terpinen-4 oil, and devana fyrans.
Properties of Davana Oil :-
- Common Name : Davana
- Scientific Name : Artemisia Pallens
- Family : Asteraceae
- CAS No : 8016-03-3
- FEMA No : 2359
- Color : Reddish orange
- Aroma : Sweet and Fruity
- Blends With : Citrus, Neroli, Spicy, Geranium, Grapefruit, Cedarwood, Coriander, Caraway and Chamomile essential oils.
- Shelf Life : Approx. 5 years
- Specific Gravity : 0.94200 to 0.97030@ 25.00 °C
- Refractive Index : 1.47900 to 1.49100@ 20.00 °C
- Optical Rotation : +15.00 to +60.00
- Flash Point : >93.33°C
- India is the origin of Davana Oil, Davana Essential Oil.
Uses of Davana Essential Oil :-
- Our offered Davana Oil, Davana Essential Oil is widely used in different industries like perfumery. This Davana Oil, Davana Essential Oil is used to prepare a fragrance or scent exclusive to the person. It is widely used in aromatherapy industry for its aphrodisiac and as a factor to fight stress.
- It is also known for its balancing to the endocrine system, anti-infectious, and smooths to dry skin. It has several uses in stress, germ killing, coughs, injure treatment, antiseptic, and many more.
- It has some weird features like when applied on the skin of various persons, it smell differently.
- These leaves are used in making fresh or dry flower arrangement, bouquets, garlands, etc.
- Include in body and skin care recipes due to its wonderful aroma.
- Also used for stress, anxiety, joint pain, frigidity, antiseptic applications.
- High medicinal valve
- Anti allergic
- Soothing fragrance
- Non toxic smell
As this is non-toxic and non-irritating so should not be used on broken skin.