Established in the year 2009, we have been successfully running our business as a trusted manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Pure Jatamansi Oil. This oil is formulated with the use of supreme quality jatamansi root and progressive methods under the most favorable conditions. Suitable for treatment of mental disorders and even stress and anxiety, the provided oil is also used in several cosmetic formulations. In addition, clients can avail this Pure Jatamansi Essential Oil at marginal rates from us.
Ecoligical Information :-
- Jatamansi needs sandy loam acidic type of soil that is rich in organic matter.
- Moist area is suitable for the growth of Jatamansi, It has woody root.
- It prefer moist rocky and undistributed slopes.
- For rapid growth of Jatamansi thick humus layer is suitable.
Pure Jatamansi Oil is extracted by the mode of steam distillation from dried and crushed rhizome & roots of Jatamansi plant. It yield 1.3%
The chemical constituents of Jatamansi oil are valeranone, tetra menthyl oxatricyolode canole, Janon, Bornylacetate, 1-8-cinerol, menthyethymyl ether.
Description of Jatamansi Essential Oil :-
- Synonyms: Jatamansi, Spiknard, Muskroot, Nardostachys jatamansi
- Botanical Name: Nardostachys jatamansi.
- Part Used: Root
- "">Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
- Perfumery Note: Heavy woody spicy
- Shelf Life: Two years
- Densitry: 0.9500-0.9620
- Refractive Density: 1.450-1.510
- Blends with : Lemon, Lavender, neroli, clary sage, Patchouli and Vetiver
Uses of Jatamansi Oil :-
- Jatamansi Essential Oil is an effective treatment against tension, stress, migraine, insomnia and indigestion.
- It has rejuvenating qualities and is suitable for mature skin.
- Jatamansi Essential Oil is a good treatment for allergies, inflammation & rashes.
- Drop of Jatamansi oil with carrier oil brings deep sleep and relaxes the mind before going to bed
- Jatamansi Essential Oil is used in bath in vapor therapy.
- It is used as an ingredient for massage oil.
- Jatamansi oil is also good for hair growth
Features of Pure Jatamansi Oil :-
- No side effects
- Longer shelf life
- Fresh and pure
Storage and Handling :-
- While handling do not drink and smoke.
- Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
- Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
- Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25Â°
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums