The offered L-Limonene is helpful for cleaning oil from different machine and their parts. Widely used for adding flavor, this chemical is highly acknowledged among our patrons for its rich aroma. The provided chemical is processed with the use of advanced methodology under the strut supervision of our deft professionals using the best quality chemical substances. Also, this L-Limonene is available with us in several air tight packaging options at market friendly prices.
Applications and Uses:
1) It is used as a flavoring agent in food and beverage industry.
2) It is used in fragrance.
1) Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
2) Keep the container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.
3) Store in a cool place.
Attributes of L-Limonene:
1) Also Known As : 4-Isopropenyl-1-methylcyclohexene p-Menth-1, 8-diene, Cyclohexene
2) IUPAC ID : 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethenyl)-cyclohexene
3) Formula : C10H16
4) Molar Mass : 136.24 g/mol
5) CAS No : 5989-54-8
6) EINECS : 227-815-6
7) Appearance : Colorless to pale-yellow liquid
8) Solubility : Insoluble in water, miscible in alcohol
9) Odor : Medium terpenic
10) Boiling point : 176 °C
11) Melting point : -74.35 °C
12) Flash Point : 127.00°F
13) Density : 841 kg/m³
14) Assay : 95 to 100%
15) Specific Gravity : 0.83900
16) Vapour Pressure : 1.541000 mm/Hg
17) Vapour Density : 4.7(Air=1)
18) LogP : 4.380(o/w)
Mainly used in perfumery, chewing gum, toothpaste, anti-oxidant, pharmaceuticals
1) Free from adulteration
2) Accurate composition
3) Longer shelf life
4) Soothing fragrance
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums