Patchouli Essential Oil
Widely used as an insect repellant for shipping fabric, the provided Patchouli Essential Oil is also known as an incense and base note in perfume making industry. Processed by our deft professionals with the use of premium quality patchouli leaves and other herbal ingredients, it is hygienically packed in different packaging options. Known for its healing properties, the offered oil is also used in pharmaceutical industry. In addition, we provide this Patchouli Essential Oil for Hair to our esteemed patrons at economic prices.
- Botanical Name : Pogostemon Cabling
- CAS NO : 8014-09-3
- FEMA : 2838
- Appearance : Brownish orange reddish clear liquid.
- Aroma : Spicy, Smoky, musky and Earthy
- Blends with : Sandalwood, Peppermint, Bergamot, Geranium, Lavender, Clary sage and rose.
- This oil is used to treat skin and hair problems, such as dermatitis, dry chapped, dandryff, eczema, oily scalp and acne.
- Patchouli oil also has wound healing and scar reducing properties.
- Used as a fabric fragrance.
- Used as a fragrance in personal care and skin products.
- This oil is used to treat fungal infection and inflamation.
- Effective to treat fever, colds and flu.
Features of Patchouli Essential Oil :-
- Longer shelf life
- Soothing aroma
- Safe to use
- High effectiveness