Sesame Seed Oil
Product Code : sso
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 100 %
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Herbal Extract
- Reduce Pigmentation, Provide Pain Relief
Our Sesame Seed Oil is excerpted from seeds and is consumable vegetable oil. Sesame is technically renowned as Sesamum indicum, which comes from family known as Pedaliaceae. First matured in North India( The Indus Valley), it was generally extended all through Asia. The less temperature conditions action acknowledged as cold pressing or by chemical solution extrication. Our sesame seed oil is yellow colored that has nutty taste as well as scent. It is enriched with supplements, thereupon used as content in various sustenance dishes. The main components of our oil comprise of Stearic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Plamitic Acid, Oleic Acid and some different in less amounts.
Good quality seeds of Sesamum indicum are used under low temperature conditions for extracting the oil. Here, cold pressing is followed by chemical solvent extraction process.
The fatty acids involves in this oil are oleic acid, palmitic acid, linoleic acid, stearic acid etc.
- CAS NO : 8008-74-0
- EC NO : 232-370-6
- Color : Colorless to pale yellow clear oily liquid
- Solubility : Soluble in oils, Insoluble in water
- Flash Point : 255°C
- Melting Point : -5°C
- Density : 0.919
- Storage Temperature : 2 to 8°C
- This oil has curative properties that can treat hepatitis, diabetes, etc.
- It is used to combat headaches and migraines.
- It can cure athleteâs foot fungus.
- It works by inhibiting growth and proliferation of abnormal cells in skin cancer, colon cancer, etc.
- It regulates cholesterol.
- It is good for health of small intestine and the colon.
- It is used for treating lice infestations.
- It gives relief from psoriasis and dry skin.
- It eases itching associated with piles/ haemorrhoids.
- It can cure yeast infections in females.
- It tightens pores of the facial skin and keeps it looking young and well hydrated.
- It safeguards babiesâ skin against diaper rash.
- It is popular as a massage oil.
- The oil is used as a solvent in intravenous drip solutions.
- Its use is also seen as a carrier oil.
- The oil is widely demanded as a flavour enhancer.
- It protects teeth from dental plaque and other oral diseases.
- DNA protection
- Natural sunscreen
- Skin detoxifier
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 KG Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 3-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- HDPE Drum
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market