Our company is the famous manufacturer, exporter and supplier in the market, engaged in offering Spikenard Essential Oil, Pure Spikenard Essential Oil to our customers. It is prepared under the supervision of our professionals as per the set market norms. It is widely used for stress, migraine, tension, nervous indigestion and insomnia. This Spikenard Essential Oil, Pure Spikenard Essential Oil is known for its rejuvenating qualities and used mainly for treating mature skin, and also helps with skin inflammations, allergies, and rashes.
Extraction Process :-
This oil is extracted from dried rhizome and roots by steam distillation process of Spikenard plant.
It consist of various chemical components such as jonon, menthylthymyl-ether, tetramenthyloxatricylodecanol, valeranone, and 1,8-cineol.
Attributes of Pure Spikenard Essential Oil :-
- Family : Valrianaceae
- CAS No : 8022-22-8
- EC No : 290-089-4
- Aroma : warm, misty, heavy aroma
- Appearance : Pale yellow in color
- Solubility : Insoluble in water, Soluble in alcohol and oils
- Viscosity : Medium
- Specific Gravity : 0.9300 â 0.9587 @25Â°C
- Optical Rotation : -12 - -8 @20Â°C
- Refractive Index : 1.5055 â 1.5458 @25Â°C
- Flash Point : 185Â°F
- Blends with : Clary sage, Frankincense, Juniper berry, Rose, Vetiver, Patchouli, Neroli, Lemon.
- It cultivated at northern India and China and Japan.
Uses of Spikenard Essential Oil :-
- It is used in vapour therepy or in bath
- This oil is mainly used as blended massage oil
- Promotes feelings of calmness and relaxation
- For getting softer and smoother skin, one can combine it with a hydrated cream
Known as contra-indications, but care should be taken while using this oil.
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums