Tea Tree Plant is 2.0 to 30.0 m long, and green in color with evergreen leaves. Flowers are white to pink in color, and fruits resemble little capsuled tiny seeds. It is used in skin washer and cosmetic. Also, it is used for treatment of dandruff, skin infection and acne. Tea Tree Essential Oil is also known as melaleuca oil.
The oil of Tea tree, Tea Tree Essential Oil is obtained by stem distillation process from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia.
Chemical Composition :-
The chemical composition of this oil are a-pinene, a-terpineol, terpinen 4-ol, gama terpinene, alpha terpinene, 1-8-cineol, para cymene and alpha terpinolene.
Description of Tea Tree Essential Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Melaleuca alternifolia
- Family : Myrtaceae
- Synonyms : Tea Tree oil BP, Melaleuca alternifolia
- CAS No : 85085-48-9/ 8022-72-8/ 68647-73-4
- EINECS No : 285-337-1
- FEMA No : 3902
- Parts used : Leaves
- Colour : Colorless to pale yellow
- Perfumery note : Typical odor of tea tree
- Shelf life : Two years
- Density : 0.880 â 0.906
- Refractive index : 1.470 â 1.483
- Optical rotation : +0.5Ë to +15.0Ë
- Flash Point : 57Â°C
- Boiling Point : 165ËC
- Acid Value : Max. 1.0
- Solubility : Soluble in organic solvent and ethanol
Uses of Tea Tree Oil :-
- Treatment of skin infection.
- Used in low concentration in skin washer and cosmetic.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil removes lice and dandruff.
- Used for healing of burns.
- Used to moisturize dry skin.
- Reduce the rashes of skin.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is used to kill ring worm.
- Lower the itching effect of chicken pox and insect bites.
- Used as antiseptic.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is used for mouth, nose and ear infections.
- Tea tree oil gives relief from toothache.
- Used in kitchen cleaners and used as natural deodorant.
- Remove skin tags.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is used to soothe and heal sunburns.
Store in cool and dark place, use amber color bottle to kept this oil if possible.
Packaging Details :-
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums