Product Code : 67
Brand Name : Aos Products
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 750 INR
- Price Range
- 750.00 - 850.00 INR
- Raw Material
- Thymol, Other
- Dry Place
- CAS No
- Age Group
- Old Age, Adults
Thymol crystals are the white hardened substances, which emit a pleasant aroma and are incorporated with several antiseptic properties. Having a strong flavor, these have their origin in culinary herb thymes, which is a part of a naturally occurring grade of compounds titled as biocides. Many studies have evidenced the germicidal effects of thymol, compassing from antibiotic condition in medicine-resistant pathogens to powerful antioxidant properties. Incorporated in lipids made of thyme, these extracted thymol crystals are the natural monoterpene derivatives of cymene.
Extraction Method :
Extracted via solvent extraction technique, these Thymol Crystals are taken out from the leaves of Thymus vulgaris and some other floras in form of a white crystalline matter.
Chemical Conduct :
- Slightly dis-solvable in water at neutral pH.
- Highly soluble in alcohols and several other organic solvents.
- Can be dissolved in in strong alkaline aqueous mixtures.
Uses of Thymol Crystals :
- Utilized in dusting powders as well as alcohol solutions for the treatment of ringworm contagions.
- Taken in utilization as the rapidly degrading as well as non-continuous pesticide.
- It is effective against mouth and throat infections as it can take care of dental caries, gingivitis and plaque.
- It is used for formulating special toothpastes.
- It is used for preserving halothane, which is a known anaesthetic and antiseptic.
- It prevents varroa mites and also hinders the growth of mold in bee colonies.
- It is used in the form of a general purpose as well as medical disinfectant.
- It is effective against respiratory disorders, including bronchitis.
- Thymol stimulates lactation in breast feeding women.
- It safeguards body from infectious diseases.
Remedial Properties of Thymol Crystals :
- Human platelet aggregation activator
- Pulmonary disinfectant
- Expectorant & cough suppressant
- Carminative properties
Packaging Details :
5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Kg Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 3-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Bag Packing
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market