Valerian Root Oil
Our company is counted among the well known manufacturer, exporter and supplier in the market, involved in providing Valerian Root Oil to our customers. This oil is used for therapeutic purposes. This oil can be manufactured from steam distillation. However, the oil in the root is regarded much more healing than that of the leaves. It is very complicated natural herb, having more than 120 chemical elements. These oil provide exciting healing features to it. Moreover, its Valerian Root Essential Oil contain rhizomes and thus are loaded with anti-oxidants.
Mode of Extraction :-
Valerian root essential oil is extracted from root by solvent extraction of Valerian plant. The plant of Valerian has white flowers and grows to 4-5 feet.
This oil is contains b-caryophyllene, bornyl acetate, bornyl isovalerate, valerenal, valeranone,and valerenic acid.
Properties of Valerian Root Oil :-
- Botanical Name : Valeriana jatamansi
- Botanical Source : Valeriana Officinals
- Family : Valerianaceae
- CAS No : 97927-02-1
- FEMA No : 3100
- Appearance : Fluid liquid
- Color : Olive green to olive brown color
- Aroma : Musty and Woody aroma
- Solubility : Soluble with alcohol and other organic solvents
- Specific Gravity : 0.940 – 0.951
- Refractive Index : 1.500 – 1.5071
- Blends with : Mandrain, Sandalwood, Rosemary, Petitgrain rose, Pine, Cedarwood, Lavender, Patchouli etc.
Uses of Valerian Root Essential Oil :-
- Valerian Root Oil is used to fight insomnia, headaches, restlessness, tension, nervousness, as the result of nervous tension, and panic attack.This is used on muscles spasms, cardiovascular spasm and neuralgia.
- It is also considered to be a best replacement for catnip based on similar chemical compounds an agent which assists in expelling gas from the intestines.
- It is used to strengthen and tones the stomach.
- Valerian Root Oil is mainly used on muscles strain & neuralgia.
- This Oil is very helpful in the treatment of burns, scars, wounds, cuts, itchiness, acne, insect bites, bruises, eczema, stings, etc.
This Valerian Root Essential Oil is non-toxic and non-irritant. Make sure not to consume during pregnancy.