Walnut Carrier Oil
The offered Walnut Carrier Oil is used in various skin care as well as cosmetics products. It is extracted from premium quality wall nut under the supervision of our diligent professionals and processed under the most hygienic conditions. Tested on defined parameters before its delivery at clients end, the provided Walnut Carrier Oil is offered in safe packaging options at most affordable prices.
Extraction Method & Uses :-
This oil is obtained by cold pressed method from nuts.
- It is extensively used in the world of aromatherapy and massage therapy. The oil is diluted with other carrier oil for such purposes.
- It is also demanded in the cosmetic manufacturing industry.
- Botanical Name : Juglans regia
- Common Name : Gallic nut, Persian or English Walnut
- CAS NO : 8024-09-7
- Appearance : Pale yellow to yellow liquid.
- Aroma : Typical & characteristic aroma
- Shelf Life : 2 years
Features of Walnut Carrier Oil :-
- Low cholesterol
- Safe to use
- Zero side effects
- Non sticky
Packaging Details :-
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums